Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey KFactor 16
Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey KFactor 16 is 100% raw, unpasteurized, non-GMO, organic honey. Every 8.8 oz. Jar of manuka honey kfactor 16 has a pollen count of over 75% and is traceable back to its source beekeeper. It contains zero fat and just 1.7 grams of sodium per serving.
Made exclusively by bees that feast on the nectar of New Zealand’s wild Manuka flowers, our raw Manuka honey is one of Mother Earth’s rarest gifts. Wedderspoon is committed to comprehensive Manuka honey integrity, with every batch fully traceable from our South Island hives to your home.
We guarantee that the raw Manuka honey in this jar is as close to freshly harvested perfection as possible, brimming with living enzymes & complex chemical compounds. Never subjected to high heat processing, our honey is independently tested to meet or exceed the Monofloral Manuka standard set by the government of New Zealand. Triple-filtered & gently creamed for rich, smooth flavor straight from the spoon, we hope our Manuka honey empowers you to ‘bee’ your most vibrant self.
See nutrition facts panel for allergens.
If you want to know more about natural ways to keep your immune system boosted, read more in our blog: Winter Health Tips
Country of origin: New Zealand
is gmo-free: yes
is kosher: yes
is halal: yes
is wheat free: yes
is glyphosate free: yes
is antibiotics free: yes
is unpasteurized: yes
Size: 8.8 oz
Pack of: 6
Selling unit: case
Ingredients: Raw monofloral manuka honey.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Keywords: organic; raw; sugar; sweetener; tea;
Our mission is to mainstream Manuka Honey by innovating products to help busy, modern people buzz with vitality. We are dedicated to authenticity and traceability — from the hive to the home.
In our efforts to support bee and pollinator conservation and sustainable honey production, we have teamed up with like-minded organizations to broaden our efforts and reach.
Wedderspoon supports the following initiatives
The Non-GMO Project
- a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, offers North America’s only third-party verification and labeling for Non-GMO food and products. The Non-GMO Project is committed to preserving and building the Non-GMO food supply, educating consumers and providing verifications.
The Rodale Institute
- a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, dedicated to pioneering organic farming through research and outreach. Wedderspoon supports Rodale’s “Your 2 Cents Program,” which unites producers, consumers, researchers, and educators to launch the next generation of organic farmers.
The Honeybee Conservancy
- Wedderspoon sponsors a hive at The Honeybee Conservancy at the Rodale Institute, which began in 2012 in response to the major health problems that have decimated the honeybee population in North America.
The Mind-Body Green Community
- Revitalize is Mind Body Green’s annual invite-only wellness weekend bringing together 250 thought leaders. The weekend is anchored by content sessions, workshops, mindful meals, workouts, and community conversations – all designed to leave guests feeling inspired and revitalized.
The Bee Cause Project – a Honeycomb level sponsor!
- Wedderspoon’s commitment to pollinators is demonstrated through this incredible investment in the Bee Cause Project, an organization cultivating future stewards of the natural world with observation honeybee hive programs in schools. The mission of The Bee Cause Project is to provide youth with opportunities to understand, engage, and learn from honey bees in order to connect with the natural environment while developing STEAM skills.
Raw monofloral manuka honey.