Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Immunity Gummies Berry
Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Immunity Gummies Berry are a fruit and Manuka-packed bite of daily wellness for the whole family.*
Crafted with authentic Manuka honey and vibrant whole fruits like apple and kiwi, plus 100% RDI of Vitamin C. Proudly made without without cane sugar, corn syrup, glucose or artificial sweeteners!
Immunity – Berry flavor Gummies support healthy immune and digestive function with DE111® Bacillus Subtilis Probiotic*. Combined with authentic Manuka Honey, elderberry juice, and 100% RDI whole-food vitamin C.
Each bottle contains 10 servings of whole fruit!
Safe for kids 4 and up.
If you want to know more about natural ways to keep your immune system boosted, read more in our blog: Winter Health Tips
Country of origin: Germany
is cane sugar-free: yes
is corn syrup free: yes
is glucose syrup free: yes
is sucrose-free: yes
is artificial sweeteners free: yes
Size: 90 ct
Pack of: 1
Selling unit: each
Ingredients: Apple juice concentrate, apple puree concentrate, raspberry puree, multifloral manuka honey, strawberry puree, pectin, rice flour, lemon juice concentrate, elderberry juice concentrate, natural flavor, vegetable fats (coconut, rapeseed), carnauba wax. 3
Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Keywords: wedderspoon manuka honey gummies; manuka honey gummies benefits; organic manuka honey gummies review; manuka honey cough gummies; manuka honey gummies; where to buy immunity gummies online;
Our mission is to mainstream Manuka Honey by innovating products to help busy, modern people buzz with vitality. We are dedicated to authenticity and traceability — from the hive to the home.
In our efforts to support bee and pollinator conservation and sustainable honey production, we have teamed up with like-minded organizations to broaden our efforts and reach.
Wedderspoon supports the following initiatives
The Non-GMO Project
- a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, offers North America’s only third-party verification and labeling for Non-GMO food and products. The Non-GMO Project is committed to preserving and building the Non-GMO food supply, educating consumers and providing verifications.
The Rodale Institute
- a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, dedicated to pioneering organic farming through research and outreach. Wedderspoon supports Rodale’s “Your 2 Cents Program,” which unites producers, consumers, researchers and educators to launch the next generation of organic farmers.
The Honeybee Conservancy
- Wedderspoon sponsors a hive at The Honeybee Conservancy at the Rodale Institute, which began in 2012 in response to the major health problems that have decimated the honeybee population in North America.
The Mind Body Green Community
- Revitalize is Mind Body Green’s annual invite-only wellness weekend bringing together 250 thought leaders. The weekend is anchored by content sessions, workshops, mindful meals, workouts, and community conversations – all designed to leave guests feeling inspired and revitalized.
The Bee Cause Project – a Honeycomb level sponsor!
- Wedderspoon’s commitment to pollinators is demonstrated through this incredible investment in the Bee Cause Project, an organization cultivating future stewards of the natural world with observation honeybee hive programs in schools. The mission of The Bee Cause Project is to provide youth with opportunities to understand, engage, and learn from honey bees in order to connect with the natural environment while developing STEAM skills.
Apple juice concentrate, apple puree concentrate, raspberry puree, multifloral manuka honey, strawberry puree, pectin, rice flour, lemon juice concentrate, elderberry juice concentrate, natural flavor, vegetable fats (coconut, rapeseed), carnauba wax. 3