Wedderspoon Pure Raw Manuka Honey – KFactor 16 – 8.8 Oz.
The original functional food. Unpasteurized, raw and delicious, this Non-GMO Project Verified superfood is sourced exclusively from New Zealand and is a multitasking superfood. Every jar is sourced, packed and sealed in New Zealand for the ultimate in quality and transparency. KFactor 16 Monofloral Manuka Honey is guaranteed to meet or exceed the Monofloral Manuka Standard from the New Zealand Government.
Manuka honey is hazelnut in color falling into the Dark Amber category on the Pfund color grading system. Smelling Manuka for the first time you will quickly discover the subtle notes of fresh rain from New Zealand and caramelized sugar in a jar. The flavor is equally impressive, as the honey crystals dissolve on your tongue. Your taste buds will come alive as they recognize earthy notes and caramelized sugars with hints of pepper and ginger.
Wedderspoon Pure Raw Manuka Honey – KFactor 16 – Benefits:
- Unpasteurized Honey
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- KFactor 16 guarantees a higher than 75% Manuka pollen count.
- Free of antibiotics, pesticides, and glyphosate.
- Store in a cool, dry place. No need to refrigerate once opened.
Country of origin : New Zealand
Wheat Free : Yes
GMO Free : Yes
Size : 8.8 OZ
Pack of : 1
Product Selling Unit : each
|Dimensions||2.50 × 2.50 × 3.00 in|
Our mission is to mainstream Manuka Honey by innovating products to help busy, modern people buzz with vitality. We are dedicated to authenticity and traceability — from the hive to the home.
In our efforts to support bee and pollinator conservation and sustainable honey production, we have teamed up with like-minded organizations to broaden our efforts and reach.
Wedderspoon supports the following initiatives
The Non-GMO Project
- a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, offers North America’s only third-party verification and labeling for Non-GMO food and products. The Non-GMO Project is committed to preserving and building the Non-GMO food supply, educating consumers and providing verifications.
The Rodale Institute
- a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, dedicated to pioneering organic farming through research and outreach. Wedderspoon supports Rodale’s “Your 2 Cents Program,” which unites producers, consumers, researchers and educators to launch the next generation of organic farmers.
The Honeybee Conservancy
- Wedderspoon sponsors a hive at The Honeybee Conservancy at the Rodale Institute, which began in 2012 in response to the major health problems that have decimated the honeybee population in North America.
The Mind Body Green Community
- Revitalize is Mind Body Green’s annual invite-only wellness weekend bringing together 250 thought leaders. The weekend is anchored by content sessions, workshops, mindful meals, workouts, and community conversations – all designed to leave guests feeling inspired and revitalized.
The Bee Cause Project – a Honeycomb level sponsor!
- Wedderspoon’s commitment to pollinators is demonstrated through this incredible investment in the Bee Cause Project, an organization cultivating future stewards of the natural world with observation honeybee hive programs in schools. The mission of The Bee Cause Project is to provide youth with opportunities to understand, engage, and learn from honey bees in order to connect with the natural environment while developing STEAM skills.
Ingredients: Raw manuka honey.
Free shipping over $25 (continental United States only)
Shipping time: 3-5 business days
For questions or to place international orders, please contact us through the live chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.