Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Drops Lemon
Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Drops Lemon soothe throats with this time-tested recipe still crafted with care in small batches. Perfect for cold, flu and allergy season. Our recipe was developed in the 1950s and we still use it today to formulate our healthy and delicious wedderspoon lemon organic manuka honey drops.
We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy our superior quality, organic drops. Wedderspoon sources the finest and most pristine raw manuka and gourmet honey in the world. We offer nothing but the best which is why all of our New Zealand sourced gourmet honeys.
- Our organic drops are gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, gmo-free.
- Do not contain any sulfites, artificial coloring, flavoring, preservatives, or trans fats.
- Made with simple, natural, and authentic ingredients
- Slow dissolving action completely coats the throat
- Includes one 4 oz. Bag of manuka honey drops.
- Each box contains approximately 20 drops.
- Using sustainable resources, our honey is collected and harvested with our friends the bees in mind.
If you want to know more about natural ways to keep your immune system boosted, read more in our blog: Winter Health Tips
Country of origin: New Zealand
is dairy free: yes
is kosher: yes
is wheat free: yes
is gluten-free: yes
is GMO-free: yes
is nut-free: yes
is soy-free: yes
is egg-free: yes
is barley free: yes
is rye free: yes
is sulfite-free: yes
is artificial coloring free: yes
is artificial flavoring free: yes
is preservatives free: yes
is organic: 95%+ organic
Size: 4 oz
Pack of: 1
Selling unit: each
Ingredients: Organic Cane sugar, organic manuka honey, organic brown rice syrup, lemon oil, eucalyptus oil (Flavor) and propolis.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Keywords: cough; free; gluten; kosher; soar; throat; wedderspoon manuka honey drops; manuka honey drops benefits; organic manuka honey drops review; manuka honey cough drops; manuka honey drops.
Our mission is to mainstream Manuka Honey by innovating products to help busy, modern people buzz with vitality. We are dedicated to authenticity and traceability — from the hive to the home.
In our efforts to support bee and pollinator conservation and sustainable honey production, we have teamed up with like-minded organizations to broaden our efforts and reach.
Wedderspoon supports the following initiatives
The Non-GMO Project
- a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, offers North America’s only third-party verification and labeling for Non-GMO food and products. The Non-GMO Project is committed to preserving and building the Non-GMO food supply, educating consumers and providing verifications.
The Rodale Institute
- a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, dedicated to pioneering organic farming through research and outreach. Wedderspoon supports Rodale’s “Your 2 Cents Program,” which unites producers, consumers, researchers and educators to launch the next generation of organic farmers.
The Honeybee Conservancy
- Wedderspoon sponsors a hive at The Honeybee Conservancy at the Rodale Institute, which began in 2012 in response to the major health problems that have decimated the honeybee population in North America.
The Mind Body Green Community
- Revitalize is Mind Body Green’s annual invite-only wellness weekend bringing together 250 thought leaders. The weekend is anchored by content sessions, workshops, mindful meals, workouts, and community conversations – all designed to leave guests feeling inspired and revitalized.
The Bee Cause Project – a Honeycomb level sponsor!
- Wedderspoon’s commitment to pollinators is demonstrated through this incredible investment in the Bee Cause Project, an organization cultivating future stewards of the natural world with observation honeybee hive programs in schools. The mission of The Bee Cause Project is to provide youth with opportunities to understand, engage, and learn from honey bees in order to connect with the natural environment while developing STEAM skills.
Organic Cane sugar, organic manuka honey, organic brown rice syrup, lemon oil, eucalyptus oil (Flavor) and propolis.