Thinkbaby bottle to sippy cup conversion kit – Orange – 1 kit
Thinkbaby bottle to sippy cup kit – When we began work on the Thinkbaby system. We looked at the number of baby bottles that parents purchased and the amount of waste that was created in the movement from baby bottles to Sippy cups. What we learned was that parents purchased 8 to 16 baby bottles in the first year. Then tossed them out and replaced them with Sippy cups. This not only is a very expensive practice, but it also creates a great deal of environmental waste. So we launched a system whereby you can easily transform Thinkbaby bottles into our award-winning Sippy cup.
Thinkbaby bottle to sippy cup conversion kit – Benefits:
- Quickly converts Thinkbaby bottles into Thinkbaby Sippy Cup. Designed to fit all Thinkbaby 5oz and 9oz bottles.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No-Spill spout!!! features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade spout provides an easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months
- Reduces environmental waste and pocketbook waste
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack recommended)
How to use:
How do I care for my Thinkbaby Sippy Cup?
Thinkbaby Sippy cups are dishwasher safe (top rack recommended). Please take care not to wipe the measurement markings. We do not use lead in our paint, which is what predominately makes the paint stick. The US and EU standards actually allow for low levels of lead. We specifically do not want lead in our products.
When washing the Sippy cups in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural detergents on the market from Eco Lever to Seventh Generation should be free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
Before first use:
We recommend sterilizing the Sippy cups in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guarantee that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. While the baby bottles are technically microwave-safe, we strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.
How do I convert the Thinkbaby bottle into the Sippy Cup?
One of the great things about the Thinkbaby system is that you can convert the baby bottles into our award winning Sippy Cups. Simply purchase the Thinkbaby Conversion kit from your local retailer or online. To convert, remove the baby bottle nipple and replace with the Sippy Cup spout. Then place the Sippy Cup handles around the top of the baby bottle and push down over the neck of the bottle. Tighten the collar with spout around the neck of the bottle and.presto-changeo you have our award winning Sippy Cup!!!
country of origin : united states of america
size : 2 pk
pack of : 1
selling unit : each
|Dimensions||5.00 × 3.00 × 4.00 in|
- Create safe products
- Have the least impact possible on the environment in the creation, packaging, usage, and disposal of product possible.
- Connect to non-profit organizations engaged in activities that help the world become a safer, healthier place
Thinkbaby Sippy Cup handles are made from polypropylene. The spout is made from medical grade silicone. Free from BPA, BPS, PA, PS, PET, melamine, nitrosamines and biologically harmful chemicals.
Free shipping over $25 (continental United States only)
Shipping time: 3-5 business days
For questions or to place international orders, please contact us through the live chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.