Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach – Free And Clear – Case Of 6 – 64 Fl Oz. Each
Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach is a safe and effective water, hydrogen peroxide and mineral-based stain removal agent. This 64 fl. Oz. Bottle of bleach does not contain any chlorine. This bleach is made of a free and clear hypoallergenic formula that is dermatologist tested and color safe.
Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach Benefits:
- Non Chlorine Bleach designed for standard and HE machines
- Removes stains and whitens without chlorine
- Non Chlorine Bleach that’s safe for colors
- VOC-free clothes stain removal
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free
How to use:
- In wash: Pour 3 oz. into washing machine as it fills with water, or use bleach dispenser. Add laundry and continue to wash clothes as usual with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent.
- To Pre-Treat Stains: Soak stained clothing for 30 minutes, using 1 oz. Chlorine Free Bleach per 2 gallons of water. Use pre-soak setting on washing machine if possible.
country of origin : united states of america
is kosher : yes
size : 64 oz
pack of : 6
selling unit : case
ingredients : Water, hydrogen peroxide (mineral-based active stain removal agent).
Product Manufactured in: California, USA and Illinois, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA
keywords : bright;clean;clear;smell;stain;white