RidgeCrest Herbals Thyroid Thrive
RidgeCrest Herbals Thyroid Thrive is an effective, unique approach to thyroid health, with ingredients that may help:
Promote healthy metabolism
Maintain balanced hormones
Encourage positive mood
Support associated glands
RidgeCrest Herbals’ award-winning Thyroid Thrive™ has been designed to naturally support thyroid function. Unlike Swiping Right, proper thyroid balance is key to good overall health, quality of life, and Super Bowl Sunday commercial enjoyment. Our product addresses the crucial relationships between organs within the endocrine system that help support your health. With our unique formula, we are providing your body the nutritional tools it needs to help you to function effectively.
Herbs in Thyroid Thrive
Native to South America, Suma root is often used in teas. An excellent source of amino acids and trace minerals, this herb is believed to be an adaptogen, meaning that it may help support the body’s ability to respond to stress.
Myrrh Gum (Myrrh)
Said to be tears of a punished Greek goddess who was turned into a tree, myrrh gum has been an incredibly precious and expensive resin throughout history. One of the three gifts of the Magi and used in ancient Egypt as part of the embalming process, today studies have revealed stimulative properties and potential to support the body’s natural, healthy state free from excess inflammation, along with many, many other benefits. It is even more beneficial when paired with Boswellia (or Frankincense, as it was called anciently, also one of the three gifts of the Magi).
From the Ayurvedic tradition, the resin from this flowering plant is rich in antioxidants and a ketonic steroid called guggulsterone. This substance has been extensively studied and evidence exists that it may help support thyroid function and possibly support the body’s natural ability to lower serum triglycerides.
Ashwagandha Root Extract
An Ayurvedic herb, in Sanskrit Ashwagandha translates to “the smell of a horse,” and is traditionally believed to impart the energy and vigor of a stallion to those who use it. Science has shown Ashwagandha to include alkaloids, choline, fatty acids, withanolides, and amino acids, which support a number of bodily systems. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb often used to promote calm, support cognitive health, and help protect a healthy immune system.
This kelp found in cool-water oceans was the source of the first identified iodine in the world and contains that mineral in copious amounts. Iodine plays a crucial role in the body’s ability to manufacture and manage thyroid hormones and overall thyroid wellness. Because of this, studies have shown it may help support good thyroid function and help promote healthy weight. It also contains dozens of essential vitamins and minerals in naturally-occurring forms.
After noticing the way burdock stuck to his clothes, George de Mestral of Switzerland studied the plant and invented the idea of velcro. European folk herbalists used burdock for a number of health concerns, and modern science shows that it is rich in essential fatty acids (including long-chain EFA’s, which are somewhat rare) and phytosterols.
Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract
Part of the mint family, this herb used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine is incredibly unique. With over 17,000 studies on this plant, modern science has shown the root to be rich in a diterpenoid called forskolin, the only plant-derived compound science has shown to stimulate adenylate cyclase, an enzyme that helps to boost metabolism. This enzyme works directly with thyroid hormones and can help break down adipose tissue.
Blue Flag Root
Part of the American Indian herbal tradition, the root was used as a poultice and even to try and remove freckles. Internally, it has been long used to promote bile production and support effective bowel movements. It is thought to have a stimulating effect on the lymphatic system, as well. It helps support balance for overall thyroid function.
A seaweed found in many regions worldwide, kelp is an incredibly rich source of iodine, a necessary mineral for health. Iodine plays a crucial role in the body’s ability to manufacture and manage thyroid hormones and overall thyroid wellness or function. Studies have shown it may help strengthen good thyroid function and help promote healthy weight. It also contains dozens of essential vitamins and minerals in naturally occurring forms.
Availablend® Bioavailability Complex
Availablend® is RidgeCrest Herbals’ patented blend containing several ingredients that have been recognized for their digestive and bioavailability-supporting properties. It includes ginger root, black pepper, habanero pepper, and Sichuan pepper.*
*Clinical studies have not been done on Availablend® linking it to increased bioavailability.
If you want to know more about natural ways to keep your immune system boosted, read more in our blog: Winter Health Tips
Country of origin: United States of America
is animal products free: yes
is nuts free: yes
is GMO-free: yes
is dairy free: yes
is corn-free: yes
is gluten-free: yes
is soy-free: yes
is wheat free: yes
is yeast free: yes
Size: 60 cap
Pack of: 6, 12, 18 & 24
Selling unit: Pack
Ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Iodine (from kelp), Selenium (selenomethionine), Copper (copper gluconate), Magnesium (from Magnesium oxide and Magnesium carbonate), Manganese (manganese citrate), L-Tyrosine; Thyroid Thrive Herbal Blend: Suma root, Myrrh gum, Guggulipid extract (2.5% guggulsterone), Ashwagandha root extract (5% withanolides), Bladderwrack, Burdock root, Coleus Forskohlii root extract, Blue Flag root, Kelp; Availablend Bioavailability Complex: Sichuan pepper, Ginger root, Black pepper, Habanero pepper.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule; microcrystalline cellulose, silica.
Directions: For best results, take 3 capsules each morning until the desired results are achieved. Dose may be adjusted up or down for individual needs. Results may be felt in minutes or hours, but in some cases take days or weeks and improve with continued use.
Warnings: Do not use if safety seal around cap is broken or missing. If pregnant or nursing, see a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keywords: ridgecrest supplements, ridgecrest herbal, ridge crest herbals, where to buy ridgecrest supplements, what is thyroid thrive good for, thyroid thrive benefits, where to buy ridgecrest products, best herbal supplements, thyroid thrive supplement, where to buy thyroid thrive supplement.
Who we are?
RidgeCrest Herbals traces its beginnings to a line of natural botanical formulas developed for chiropractors, naturopaths, and other health professionals in the 1980’s. Although these formulas were remarkably effective, RidgeCrest struggled to survive. Paul Warnock and Clyde St. Clair came to the rescue, recognizing an opportunity to expand into health food stores and reach a wider audience. Paul and Clyde launched their expansion in 1993, incorporated in 1994, and re-branded as RidgeCrest Herbals in 1996. Their hard work and passion for helping people find natural alternatives paid off, and by 1998, ClearLungs was the #1 natural lung formula in the US market. Today, RidgeCrest Herbals is led by Matt Warnock, Paul’s son, who is now the owner and CEO.
RidgeCrest Herbals is an award-winning developer and manufacturer of safe and effective natural botanical formulas for a variety of specific health needs. A pioneer in the eclectic herbal tradition since the 1980’s, RidgeCrest Herbals utilities formulations containing ingredients from Chinese, European, Native American, Ayurvedic (India), and other natural disciplines. RidgeCrest has nearly 20 products today, each sold primarily through natural product retail locations, as well as online, including the #1 best-selling natural product in the US that targets lung and respiratory health, ClearLungs. We invite anyone interested in learning more about our company and our products to visit our website, follow us on social media, or call us at 1-800-242-4649.
Helping people to live happier, healthier, more active lives.
- We choose the very best solutions from a wide world of possibilities. Often several.
- We are smart, well-informed, current, knowledgeable, curious, and always learning.
- We ask the right questions. We “peel the onion” to understand the root causes of problems.
- We choose the right tools for the job. “A man with a hammer thinks everything is a nail.”
- We choose simple, easy, organic, and natural methods wherever possible.
- We favor multiple ingredients, suppliers, channels, and creative ways of doing things.
- What you can find out is often more important than what you know now.
- We need to be the very best at what we do — not to beat others, but to move the world forward.
- We are always trying to improve and to make the world a little bit better.
- Change is inevitable — the best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- We practice Kaizen, a Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement.
- What was good enough today can be further improved tomorrow.
- We favor multiple over single, simple over complex, and natural over artificial.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. We see farthest when we stand on the shoulders of others.
- Don’t be afraid to be different from others. “You have to be odd, to be number 1.” – Dr. Suess
- The best innovations are small incremental steps in the right direction.
- Innovations often come from other industries, problems, or cultures. Get a new perspective!
- We get things done — on time and within budget. We try to always “work smarter.”
- We make SMART goals and keep good records. We work efficiently and finish what we start.
- Efficiency lets us accomplish more with fewer resources (time, money, etc.).
- Accuracy measures how closely our reality matches our intention.
- Effectiveness means shooting at the right target.
- We can’t all do everything well. We build on our strengths and let others build where we are weak.
- We challenge each other to grow and succeed together.
- We are open and honest about what we do and about our strengths and weaknesses.
- We do the right thing, even if it costs us. We always try to think, speak, and do good.
- We are reliable. Half of success is just showing up. You can’t win if you aren’t there.
- If you can’t be there, get it covered. If someone else can’t be there, cover for them.
- Admit mistakes and fix them, if you can. If problems arise, be direct and kind.
- We respect privacy and confidentiality. Not all information is or should be public.
- We try to be always kind, but especially to customers, team members, and business partners.
- We are friendly, considerate, helpful, polite, caring, empathetic, encouraging, and uplifting.
- Go the extra mile. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- If ignorance explains it, don’t go assuming malice. –Hanlon’s Razor
- We wouldn’t worry what others think of us if we only realized how rarely they do.
- Redwood trees can’t grow as tall without interlocking their roots. We support each other.
- Laughter is the best medicine. We are fun to be around, and we want others to have fun too.
- Joy (for us and others) is the purpose of life. If we’re not having fun, we’re not doing it right.
- If we don’t control our emotions, then our emotions control us. Which wolf do we feed?
- Success does not bring happiness, but happiness brings success.
- Joy is the journey, not the destination.
At RidgeCrest Herbals, our goal is to make the best natural botanical formulas available anywhere, products that make a real difference in our customers’ daily lives. We summarize our unique approach in three words: Eclectic, Innovative, and Effective.
Eclectic means choosing the best from a variety of disciplines or styles. We don’t believe that any specific health discipline holds a monopoly on effectiveness. Many health problems are nearly universal throughout the world and have been successfully treated in many different ways across time and in different cultures. We search the world for natural ingredients and methods that show promising results and don’t limit ourselves to any one culture or discipline.
In many cases, traditional methods can be improved with modern insights. By the same token, approaches used in one discipline can be refined by concepts from another. But such innovations must be approached carefully to preserve the traditional benefits. Some of our innovations include homeoactive™ encapsulation, a way of combining homeopathic with herbs or nutrients for maximum potency, and Portfolio™ formulation, a way of using small doses of many ingredients to increase the safety and efficacy of herbal formulations.
Any natural solution must be measured by its results. Our formulas work very well – or we go back to the drawing board. Many of our formulas are best-sellers in their category. And we find real satisfaction in our work from the letters, calls, and emails we get from happy customers whose lives have been changed for the better. We stand behind our products absolutely, and every day, we build our reputation for “Guaranteed Results, Naturally!”.
Many of our products work so fast (within a day), that we can offer a free sample. Others may take days, or even weeks to produce noticeable results. But whether they work in hours, days, or weeks, we always stand behind our products with an unconditional money-back guarantee.
Our products are aimed at very specific health concerns. We don’t make any one-size-fits-all products. But most people can benefit from at least one or more of our products, at least from time to time. Whether it is ClearLungs or SinusClear, Hair ReVive or Anxiety-Free, we probably have a product that can help with your specific challenges and needs.
We hope that you will give our products a try. And we hope to hear from you!
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Iodine (from kelp), Selenium (selenomethionine), Copper (copper gluconate), Magnesium (from Magnesium oxide and Magnesium carbonate), Manganese (manganese citrate), L-Tyrosine; Thyroid Thrive Herbal Blend: Suma root, Myrrh gum, Guggulipid extract (2.5% guggulsterone), Ashwagandha root extract (5% withanolides), Bladderwrack, Burdock root, Coleus Forskohlii root extract, Blue Flag root, Kelp; Availablend Bioavailability Complex: Sichuan pepper, Ginger root, Black pepper, Habanero pepper.
Vegetable capsule; microcrystalline cellulose, silica.