RidgeCrest Herbals SinusClear Complete Sinus Support
RidgeCrest Herbals SinusClear Complete Sinus Support is a unique combination of natural ingredients designed to help support the nasal passages. The ingredients in SinusClear have been shown to:
RidgeCrest Herbals’ SinusClear is specially formulated to help support the body’s ability to keep nasal passages and airways clear. It includes mullein, stinging nettle, and rooibos leaf, all thought to support your body’s natural state, free from excess inflammation. Other ingredients support free breathing.
Herbs to Support Immune System Function*
An enzyme found in pineapple, bromelain has been extensively studied by scientists and found effective for a number of different uses, especially its potential to help support the body’s natural, healthy state free from excess inflammation.
Mormon Tea Leaf
Despite its name evoking images of the Western US, this plant is found throughout much of the world. Some strains of the natural plant have been shown to contain alkaloids that help support the body’s ability to manage healthy mucus levels.
This herb has been used in various global traditions, and each one uses it to soothe the respiratory tract. Whether applied as a warm poultice, taken as a tea or infused in a steam bath, the goal to manage airway health has always been the same. It was also used to ward of Native American spirits, as a dye for Roman women’s clothing, and as a wick for lamps in ancient Greece.
First appearing in the original text of the Divine Husbandman, astragalus root is one of the 50 core herbs in TCM. Adopted into western culture as a supplement, it is often used to aid sleep, boost energy, and promote a healthy libido. It is also often used to support effective urine flow, promote clear breathing, and help sustain a positive metabolism.
Olive Leaf Extract
Native to the Middle East, the olive tree has stood as a symbol in Western culture for thousands of years. Today scientific evidence shows the components of the olive leaf can help support a healthy immune response, and considering the olive trees’ well-known ability to resist disease this makes sense. Its leaves are full of antioxidants, which show promise in supporting cardiovascular health as well.
Stinging Nettle Leaf
Woven into fabric during the 15th dynasty in China and a core element of a European fairy tale, the cultural history of nettle is fascinating and far-reaching. Common in herbal medicine throughout the world, today we know it is a rich in multiple vitamins and minerals, as well as 5HTP and an impressive potential to support the body’s natural, healthy state free from excess inflammation.
One of the most fragrant and delicious cooking herbs, rosemary is rich in essential oils and antioxidants, aids the immune system, and helps support the body’s natural, healthy state free from excess inflammation.
Yerba Santa Leaf
A plant indigenous to North America, Native Americans introduced its lung-supporting properties to the Spanish in the fifteenth century. Mostly grown in the Western US, it contains glycerides of fatty acids, resin, glucose, chrysoeriol, and more.
Native to South Africa, rooibos can be prepared in almost every way but is often used as a delicious red tea. It is rich in zinc, calcium, Vitamin C, potassium, and copper, as well as polyphenols. Most importantly, it is a rich source of flavonoids, which support the body’s natural, healthy state free from excess inflammation and immune responses in the body.
Rich in essential oils and antibacterial components, the traditional use of eucalyptus spans the globe, from the Aborigines in Australia for wound care to 19th-century British hospitals as a cleaner. Today it is most commonly used because it is rich in eucalyptol, a natural organic compound studies show may act on the nerve receptors in the mucosa of the nose to help promote natural drainage. Eucalyptus also contains flavonoids and polyphenolic acids that have their own health-promoting properties.
Part of TCM since its beginnings, angelica root has been used for thousands of years to help tonify and invigorate the blood and support comfort. Often considered a woman’s herb, it is one of the most widely-used herbs in China. It may help support circulatory function and relaxation of the airways.
After noticing the way burdock stuck to his clothes, George de Mestral of Switzerland studied the plants and invented the idea of velcro. European folk herbalists used burdock for a number of health concerns, and modern science shows that it is rich in essential fatty acids (including long-chain EFA’s, which are somewhat rare) and phytosterols.
Availablend® Bioavailability Complex
Availablend® is RidgeCrest Herbals’ patented blend containing several ingredients that have been recognized for their digestive and bioavailability-supporting properties. It includes ginger root, black pepper, habanero pepper, and Sichuan pepper.*
*Clinical studies have not been done on Availablend® linking it to increased bioavailability.
If you want to know more about natural ways to keep your immune system boosted, read more in our blog: Winter Health Tips
Herbals SinusClear Complete Sinus Support
If you want to order Herbals SinusClear Complete Sinus Support, our bulk store is here to help you buy this support immune system function herbal supplement.
Country of origin: United States of America
is animal products free: yes
is nuts free: yes
is GMO-free: yes
is dairy free: yes
is corn-free: yes
is gluten-free: yes
is soy-free: yes
is wheat free: yes
is yeast free: yes
Size: 60 cap
Pack of: 6, 12, 18 & 24
Selling unit: Pack
Ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbate); Zinc (ascorbate); Bromelain; SinusClear herbal blend (530 mg/cap): Mormon Tea leaf, Mullein leaf, Astragalus root, Olive leaf extract, Stinging Nettle leaf, Rosemary leaf, Yerba Santa leaf, Rooibos leaf, Eucalyptus leaf, Fragrant Angelica root, Burdock root; AvailaBlend Bioavailability Complex: Sichuan pepper, Ginger root, Black pepper, Habanero pepper.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.
Directions: Adults and children age 12+, take 2 capsules (ages 6-11 take 1 capsule) daily. Results are felt within minutes or hours, and increase with continued use. Dose may be adjusted for individual needs. May be used daily or as needed for seasonal or temporary conditions.
Warnings: Do not use if safety seal around cap is broken or missing. If pregnant or nursing, see a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Who we are?
RidgeCrest Herbals traces its beginnings to a line of natural botanical formulas developed for chiropractors, naturopaths, and other health professionals in the 1980’s. Although these formulas were remarkably effective, RidgeCrest struggled to survive. Paul Warnock and Clyde St. Clair came to the rescue, recognizing an opportunity to expand into health food stores and reach a wider audience. Paul and Clyde launched their expansion in 1993, incorporated in 1994, and re-branded as RidgeCrest Herbals in 1996. Their hard work and passion for helping people find natural alternatives paid off, and by 1998, ClearLungs was the #1 natural lung formula in the US market. Today, RidgeCrest Herbals is led by Matt Warnock, Paul’s son, who is now the owner and CEO.
RidgeCrest Herbals is an award-winning developer and manufacturer of safe and effective natural botanical formulas for a variety of specific health needs. A pioneer in the eclectic herbal tradition since the 1980’s, RidgeCrest Herbals utilities formulations containing ingredients from Chinese, European, Native American, Ayurvedic (India), and other natural disciplines. RidgeCrest has nearly 20 products today, each sold primarily through natural product retail locations, as well as online, including the #1 best-selling natural product in the US that targets lung and respiratory health, ClearLungs. We invite anyone interested in learning more about our company and our products to visit our website, follow us on social media, or call us at 1-800-242-4649.
Helping people to live happier, healthier, more active lives.
- We choose the very best solutions from a wide world of possibilities. Often several.
- We are smart, well-informed, current, knowledgeable, curious, and always learning.
- We ask the right questions. We “peel the onion” to understand the root causes of problems.
- We choose the right tools for the job. “A man with a hammer thinks everything is a nail.”
- We choose simple, easy, organic, and natural methods wherever possible.
- We favor multiple ingredients, suppliers, channels, and creative ways of doing things.
- What you can find out is often more important than what you know now.
- We need to be the very best at what we do — not to beat others, but to move the world forward.
- We are always trying to improve and to make the world a little bit better.
- Change is inevitable — the best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- We practice Kaizen, a Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement.
- What was good enough today can be further improved tomorrow.
- We favor multiple over single, simple over complex, and natural over artificial.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. We see farthest when we stand on the shoulders of others.
- Don’t be afraid to be different from others. “You have to be odd, to be number 1.” – Dr. Suess
- The best innovations are small incremental steps in the right direction.
- Innovations often come from other industries, problems, or cultures. Get a new perspective!
- We get things done — on time and within budget. We try to always “work smarter.”
- We make SMART goals and keep good records. We work efficiently and finish what we start.
- Efficiency lets us accomplish more with fewer resources (time, money, etc.).
- Accuracy measures how closely our reality matches our intention.
- Effectiveness means shooting at the right target.
- We can’t all do everything well. We build on our strengths and let others build where we are weak.
- We challenge each other to grow and succeed together.
- We are open and honest about what we do and about our strengths and weaknesses.
- We do the right thing, even if it costs us. We always try to think, speak, and do good.
- We are reliable. Half of success is just showing up. You can’t win if you aren’t there.
- If you can’t be there, get it covered. If someone else can’t be there, cover for them.
- Admit mistakes and fix them, if you can. If problems arise, be direct and kind.
- We respect privacy and confidentiality. Not all information is or should be public.
- We try to be always kind, but especially to customers, team members, and business partners.
- We are friendly, considerate, helpful, polite, caring, empathetic, encouraging, and uplifting.
- Go the extra mile. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- If ignorance explains it, don’t go assuming malice. –Hanlon’s Razor
- We wouldn’t worry what others think of us if we only realized how rarely they do.
- Redwood trees can’t grow as tall without interlocking their roots. We support each other.
- Laughter is the best medicine. We are fun to be around, and we want others to have fun too.
- Joy (for us and others) is the purpose of life. If we’re not having fun, we’re not doing it right.
- If we don’t control our emotions, then our emotions control us. Which wolf do we feed?
- Success does not bring happiness, but happiness brings success.
- Joy is the journey, not the destination.
At RidgeCrest Herbals, our goal is to make the best natural botanical formulas available anywhere, products that make a real difference in our customers’ daily lives. We summarize our unique approach in three words: Eclectic, Innovative, and Effective.
Eclectic means choosing the best from a variety of disciplines or styles. We don’t believe that any specific health discipline holds a monopoly on effectiveness. Many health problems are nearly universal throughout the world and have been successfully treated in many different ways across time and in different cultures. We search the world for natural ingredients and methods that show promising results and don’t limit ourselves to any one culture or discipline.
In many cases, traditional methods can be improved with modern insights. By the same token, approaches used in one discipline can be refined by concepts from another. But such innovations must be approached carefully to preserve the traditional benefits. Some of our innovations include homeoactive™ encapsulation, a way of combining homeopathic with herbs or nutrients for maximum potency, and Portfolio™ formulation, a way of using small doses of many ingredients to increase the safety and efficacy of herbal formulations.
Any natural solution must be measured by its results. Our formulas work very well – or we go back to the drawing board. Many of our formulas are best-sellers in their category. And we find real satisfaction in our work from the letters, calls, and emails we get from happy customers whose lives have been changed for the better. We stand behind our products absolutely, and every day, we build our reputation for “Guaranteed Results, Naturally!”.
Many of our products work so fast (within a day), that we can offer a free sample. Others may take days, or even weeks to produce noticeable results. But whether they work in hours, days, or weeks, we always stand behind our products with an unconditional money-back guarantee.
Our products are aimed at very specific health concerns. We don’t make any one-size-fits-all products. But most people can benefit from at least one or more of our products, at least from time to time. Whether it is ClearLungs or SinusClear, Hair ReVive or Anxiety-Free, we probably have a product that can help with your specific challenges and needs.
We hope that you will give our products a try. And we hope to hear from you!
Vitamin C (ascorbate); Zinc (ascorbate); Bromelain; SinusClear herbal blend (530 mg/cap): Mormon Tea leaf, Mullein leaf, Astragalus root, Olive leaf extract, Stinging Nettle leaf, Rosemary leaf, Yerba Santa leaf, Rooibos leaf, Eucalyptus leaf, Fragrant Angelica root, Burdock root; AvailaBlend Bioavailability Complex: Sichuan pepper, Ginger root, Black pepper, Habanero pepper.
Vegetable capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.