Honeybee Gardens Jobacolors Eye Liner Jet Set – 0.04 Oz
With Honeybee Gardens Jobacolors Eye Liner Jet Set enhance and define the natural beauty of your eyes with confidence. This smooth formula won’t drag or pull delicate skin. Glides on gently and fluidly from the moment you open it. Easy to apply for a perfect, long-wearing look. Honeybee Gardens Jobacolors Eye Liner Jet Set is gluten free, vegan (Brown Sugar formula is NOT vegan) and paraben free.
- COMES IN 7 GREAT COLORS
- Brown Sugar – light brown, good eyebrow shade, matte
- Belgian Chocolate – dark brown matte
- Jet Set – black matte
- Smoking Gun – charcoal with a hint of sparkle
- Blue Jeans – deep navy blue matte
- Passion – deep smokey plum matte
- Envy – rich deep emerald green matte
Here are some tips for sharpening your pencils
- Never press the pencil into the sharpener. Place the tip gently into the sharpener and twist, allowing the blade to do all the work. The JobaColors Eye Liner is a bit softer than most eye liner formulas, allowing it to glide easily on the skin without pulling the delicate tissue. Therefore, more care needs to be taken when sharpening.
- Never sharpen to a sharp point.
- Always make sure you twist 360 degrees, and only do this once. Check the pencil. If it is not sharp enough, twist 360 degrees again. This ensures an even tip.
- Use a good, sharp sharpener. Ours works great!
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size : .04 OZ
Pack of : 1
Product Selling Unit : each
THE HONEYBEE GARDENS STORY
Honeybee Gardens was created in 1995 by author and herbalist Melissa J. Buckley. Years of herbal study prompted Ms. Buckley to create natural personal care products for her and her family. What began as kitchen cosmetics soon turned into a profitable enterprise. You will find our products in health food stores, pharmacies, on-line stores, herb shops, specialty and gift stores worldwide.
NATURAL IS BETTER
Honeybee Gardens products are created entirely of natural ingredients that you can actually pronounce! We reuse and recycle as much as possible and perhaps most importantly, we DO NOT test ANY of our products on animals, and are PETA certified. All of our products have also been reviewed by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, and all have a score of 2 or lower. We are also Feingold certified.
Since 1995, Honeybee Gardens, Inc. has operated under one simple concept, “Create pure, all-natural bath and body care products made from only the finest organic ingredients, offer them at a reasonable price, and treat every customer like a friend.” We take great pride in providing our customers with the finest herbal products and customer service. We sincerely welcome comments and opinions, and are available to help with any questions you may have.
Every month Honeybee Gardens donates funds to no-kill animal shelters. These small rescue organizations participate in Trap, Neuter, Return (TNR) feral cat population control programs, locate appropriate homes for adoptable stray cats and kittens, and provide a limited number of special-needs cats with a place where they can live a quality life until adopted. You donation helps feed, vet and care for these animals and provide them with a better quality of life. We appreciate your help!
Aqua, styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, butylene glycol, calcium sodium borosilicate, silica, laureth-2 benzoate, sorbitol, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, caprylyl glycol, coconut acid, sodium chloride, tocopherol. May contain: iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) mica 77019, ultramarines 77007, titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
Ingredients for Brown Sugar (non-vegan): Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, ozokerite wax, ethylhexyl palmitate (vegetarian), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cetearyl alcohol (vegetarian), copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax. May Contain: black iron oxide, brown iron oxide, mica.