ChildLife Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops Kids Berry
ChildLife Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops Kids Berry uses only the highest quality ingredients, is casein-free, and contains no alcohol. Child life essentials, vitamin d3, berry is gluten-free and is considered kosher. This product does not have artificial colorings, flavorings, or sweeteners.
Vitamin D is so important, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends using a supplement to help meet daily requirements. From birth through adolescence, they recommend a minimum of 400 IU daily for your child. Supplying your infant with the best vitamin D drops for baby, ChildLife® Vitamin D3 drops, can help. One serving of ChildLife® Vitamin D3 drops contains the AAP’s daily recommended intake for children.
Why are Vitamin D3 drops so important?
- Immune Health. Proper levels of Vitamin D can help support the body’s immune system and help to maintain a healthy functioning immune system in your child.*
- Bone Health. Vitamin D, along with a healthy diet and exercise, can help the body’s natural production of cells, which are found in healthy joints and is a key nutrient for helping your child maintain proper bone health. The active form of Vitamin D, D3, can help promote the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which are incorporated into the bones and can help keep them strong and dense.*
- Respiratory Health. Vitamin D can help support a healthy immune and respiratory system. (Journal Archives of Internal Medicine, 2009).*
- Heart Health. Studies on the sunshine vitamin support Vitamin D’s role in a healthy heart, both in children, as they develop, and in adults.
For Ongoing Maintenance and Support
- May be provided daily. Ideally, give with breakfast so that your child’s body can absorb, metabolize and utilize these nutrients throughout the day when they are the most active.
- For Extra Immune Support – May be provided 3-4 times daily when extra immune support is needed to defend your child’s body.
- For Babies to Teenagers – supplementation with Vitamin D3 is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics to begin at birth. ChildLife Vitamin D3 drops may be given from birth, continuing throughout the teenage years
- For Infants from birth – 1 yr: 6 drops daily
- Children 1-12 yrs: 8 drops daily
- Shake well before use.
- Give directly or mix in your child’s favorite drink.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Only the Highest Quality, Cleanest, and Purest Ingredients.
No dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, corn, or yeast.
Includes 1 Fl Oz (29.6 ml) bottle of liquid drops in natural berry flavor
If you want to know more about The GreenLine Market standards, visit “Our Standards” page.
Country of origin: United States of America
is gluten-free: yes
is GMO-free: yes
is kosher: yes
is wheat free: yes
is yeast free: yes
is casein-free: yes
is alcohol-free: yes
is dairy free: yes
is egg-free: yes
is corn-free: yes
is soy-free: yes
is fish-free: yes
is shellfish-free: yes
is peanut-free: yes
is tree nuts free: yes
is artificial coloring free: yes
is artificial flavoring free: yes
is artificial sweetener free: yes
Size: 1 oz
Pack of: 1
Selling unit: each
Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol).
Other Ingredients: Organic vegetable glycerin, deionized water, natural berry flavor, vitamin E (antioxidant).
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keywords: alcohol; dietary; free; gluten; supplement
How do we Keep our Kids Healthy?
That’s the exact question holistic pediatrician, Dr. Murray Clarke, asked 20 years ago when he noticed a dramatic increase in the number of patients coming to him with illnesses like immune deficiencies, allergies, eczema, asthma, ADD, and autism.
He researched obsessively and came up with the solution— great tasting, easily absorbed supplements that replace what’s missing in children’s diets.
He used extensive research from his pediatric practice and many medical modalities (Western Medicine, Homeopathy, Naturopathic Medicine, Nutritional Medicine & Herbal Medicine) to formulate ChildLife Essentials®. The first complete line of premium nutritional supplements made especially for infants and children.
He made sure only the highest quality, most pure, potent and natural ingredients went into his formulas and had them meticulously tested by third-party labs to ensure they are the best nutritional supplements on the market for children— Supplements Dr. Murray Clarke feels great about giving his own children, as well as his patients.
ChildLife Essentials® supplements helps support immunity and your child’s overall health in our less than clean world.
The natural formulas bridge the nutritional and environmental challenges and gaps in children’s diets…
Vitamins and Minerals they Need for:
- Environmental Protection and Detoxification
- Brain Development
- Proper Physical Growth and Inmune Support
More About Dr. Murray Clarke, N.D., D.Hom., L.Ac.
Dr. Murray Clarke, the developer of ChildLife Essentials, holds licenses and doctorates in three fields of medicine: naturopathic medicine, homeopathic medicine and Chinese medicine (including acupuncture and herbology).
He moved to the US from New Zealand 35 years ago and has since become a pioneer in the field of holistic pediatrics.
He blends a number of medical modalities including homeopathy, acupuncture, herbal medicine and clinical nutrition to help patients with hard to treat conditions. He has become the “go-to” doctor for pediatricians whose standard pharmaceutical approaches haven’t worked.
Dr. Murray Clarke continues to focus his experience, treatments and quest for knowledge on how to treat and prevent childhood illness at its root cause.
In addition to a flourishing medical practice and his line of nutritional supplements, Dr. Murray Clarke is the author of The Ultimate Guide for Natural Healing and Remedies: Natural Baby—Healthy Child.
ChildLife Essentials Supplements are sold in pharmacies, health food stores and Whole Foods stores throughout the United States, as well as in New Zealand, Europe, and Asia.
To Improve, Enhance and Support Your Child’s Health for Life.
Doctor, father and founder of ChildLife® Essentials, Dr. Murray Clarke, wants to ensure all kids (not just his own) get optimal nutrition… That’s why he started ChildLife® Essentials.
Our Core Values
- Make premium natural supplements for long-term health.
- Use only top-quality, pure ingredients meticulously chosen and sourced.
- Make allergy-free, gluten-free, GMO-free supplements that taste as good as they are healthy.
- Never use artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors or fillers just clean, good-tasting vitamins and minerals.
- Fill dietary gaps food these days may not have the same amount of nutrients as 20 years ago.
- Help reduce the toxic burden on children’s bodies caused by toxins in the environment.
- Use recyclable packaging to help our earth be safe for years to come.
- Support children and their families who can’t afford vitamins by donating to Autism Hope Alliance, Vitamin Angels, Create Now, and Illumination Foundation.
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol).
Organic vegetable glycerin, deionized water, natural berry flavor, vitamin E (antioxidant).