[vc_single_image image=”25154″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_wp_text]
5 Vegan Recipes for your Daily Life
[/vc_wp_text][vc_wp_text]Maybe you’re thinking about going vegan or vegetarian but still wondering just what you’d make day-to-day? Maybe you’re already living that plant-based life but running out of ideas? Maybe you just love great, delicious healthy food! No matter what, these awesome, health-packed veggie meals are going to get your tastebuds yelling YES! Nutrient packed, super-food rich recipes with just the right dose of fibre to keep you happy are The GreenLine’s picks for weekday favourites![/vc_wp_text][vc_wp_text]
The Avocado Show
The avocado came, and this superfood is here to stay. This powerful recipe contains boiled sweet potatoes and granola for energy, beets for fiber, and avocado to give you the best fats which are very important to bring energy to have a healthy vegan lifestyle.[/vc_wp_text][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”25155″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” el_class=”gray-border” link=”https://thegreenlinemarket.com/product/weleda-men-24h-deo-roll-on/”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_wp_text]
- 1 Avocado.
- 1 fresh Beetroot.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes.
- Organic Granola.
- 3 Cups of fresh Spinach leaves.
- Salt and Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil.
- Boil the Beetroot around 45 minutes to 1 hour with salt. We recommend to boil two and reserve one for other recipes.
- While the Beetroot boils, cut sweet potatoes and place in a large pot. Add water to cover the potatoes.
- Boil 15 to 20 minutes (until sweet potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.)
- Reserve the cooked beetroot and boil the spinach leaves 1 min with the same water.
- In a pot add some olive oil. Add the granola and half of the cooked spinach.
- Cut the avocado on slides and place on the dish with the sweet potatoes, the beet and granola mix.
- Squeeze some lemon, add salt and pepper and serve immediately.
The Classic Mama Soup
It’s getting cold out and we may need something hot to keep the body working. Soups made with cream and mushrooms are much older than you can think. This recipe has its origin in the ancient Italian and French cream sauces, and soups based on them have been made for many hundreds of years to fight the cold of the mountains.[/vc_wp_text][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”25161″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” el_class=”gray-border” link=”https://thegreenlinemarket.com/product/weleda-men-24h-deo-roll-on/”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_wp_text]
- 1 large white onion
- 1 package white button mushrooms 10 oz
- 1 package Crimino or Portabello Mushroom 10 oz (Depending on the season)
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1 tbs. flour
- 1 cup almond unsweetened
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Olive oil
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, add the diced onions. Allow them to gain that gold color while slicing the mushrooms.
- Add the mushrooms and mix all of them without cover the saucepan.
- After 5 mins add fresh thyme and allow to continue to cook approximately 10 minutes more.
- When the water of the mushrooms has come out add bay leaf, the salt, and the organic vegetable broth cup.
- Wait 5 minutes and ad the flavour. Stir occasionally. Taste and add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup on a bowl. Add some olive oil and some fried mushrooms on the top to decorate it.
Sure, you can always bring hummus to the party, but if you want to swing into your next event like Indiana Jones, we recommend you to bring this Moroccan-Style Spicy Carrot Dip Sauce. This recipe will be your new essential vegan dip.[/vc_wp_text][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”25166″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” el_class=”gray-border” link=”https://thegreenlinemarket.com/product/weleda-men-24h-deo-roll-on/”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_wp_text]
- 2 pounds of peeled and cut carrots
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons harissa, if you don’t have you can use some red hot chili sauce.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the carrots in a large saucepan add the sugar, the salt and the water (by 1/2 an inch). Stir occasionally, until carrots are tender. 15 min approx.
- Remove from heat and immediately add half a cup of water. Transfer carrots to a bowl
- Place cumin, coriander, olives, garlic, capers, parsley leaves, and harissa (or hot sauce) in the blender with a little bit of oil. Add the carrots and blend until the carrots are roughly chopped and mix with the rest of the ingredients adding the rest of olive oil.
- Top your Dip Sauce with some grilled carrots and decorative herbs.
Healthier Recipes with Healthier Products
The Vegan Pocket Saver
The last days of the month are always hard. We all know that feeling at the end of the month when you look at your balance, and your stomach starts growling. We have the solution. Make it easy. Rice and Vegetables. That’s it![/vc_wp_text][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”25168″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” el_class=”gray-border” link=”https://thegreenlinemarket.com/product/weleda-men-24h-deo-roll-on/”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_wp_text]
- 1/2 (100 g) cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 celery
- 1 tomato
- 1 Cup of fresh spinach leaves.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the brown rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, chop all the veggies.
- Place some water in a frying pan (if you have a wok…use it!) and bring it to a boil.
- Add the veggies and cook for 2-3 minutes over high heat. Remove from heat and drain the veggies, set aside in a bowl.
- Place some oil in the wok and add the garlic, cayenne powder and parsley (Feel free to experiment with different herbs combinations). Mid heat approximately 1 min.
- Add all the veggies, the rice, and the soy sauce to the wok.
- If you can finish all you can always store it in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Cake
The Dessert! Good Food is all the Sweeter when share with your loved ones. This dessert is perfect and healthy for kids!
If you want to surprise at your next birthday party, we highly recommend this tasty Gluten-Free Vegan Cake.[/vc_wp_text][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”25173″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” el_class=”gray-border” link=”https://thegreenlinemarket.com/product/weleda-men-24h-deo-roll-on/”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_wp_text]
- 10.5oz(300 g) fresh organic strawberries
- 1/4 cup (60 g) coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 gluten-free chocolate blanks
- 2 heaped teaspoons of gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 1/2 cup of grounded almonds
- 1/4 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 lemon
- 400 g (14oz) tin of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch beetroot powder
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Blend the strawberries until completely smooth.
Melt the coconut oil. For faster results use your microwave. If you have more time we recommend you to add it in a large bowl and melt over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Add the strawberry purée, the lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla, salt and grounded chocolate blanks to the coconut oil bowl.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda. Mix all and if it looks to dry add some almond milk.
- Transfer mixture between two small greased baking tins lined with baking paper
- Bake in oven for around 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Keep your tin of coconut milk (full fat coconut milk) in the fridge overnight for the rich creamy bit to separate from the watery bit at the bottom.
- Open the tin upside down. You can take the coconut cream from the bottom and save the watery liquid to add extra energy to your smoothies.
- Place coconut cream into a bowl and add the vanilla extract
- Use an electric whisk to mix all and add the strawberry jam to the cake.
- Decorate the cake with some fresh strawberries and mint leaves.
Vegan products you’ll love
- $38.99$1.62 /each Add to cart