5 Gluten Free Nutritive Recipes For Breakfast
Start your days with these tasty gluten-free breakfast recipes!
Mango Passionfruit Blended Oats
These Mango Passionfruit Blended Oats taste like summer in every mouthful. Thick, creamy protein-packed and gut-healthy mango blended oats with passionfruit, granola and coconut.
Oats are safe to eat un-cooked or un-soaked, so these are perfect for a 10-minute (or less) breakfast jar. They are loaded with mango, passionfruit and coconut, making them feel really summery. You are going to love eating these oats as they are:
Thick, creamy and oaty
Packed with fibre, protein and wholefood goodness
Fruity and tropical
Sweet and sticky
Naturally vegan, gluten-free and nut-free
Easy and quick to make in one bowl in 10 minutes
Great for meal prep
Products for Mango Passionfruit Blended Oats
Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
The easiest strawberry yogurt parfait is made with layers of creamy yogurt, fresh strawberries, and crunchy granola.
This strawberry yogurt parfait it truly, truly easy—take a look at the ingredients list for a sneak peek at just how easy.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt of choice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1–2 teaspoons sweetener of choice, optional
- 3 tablespoons granola
- Set aside 1 glass jar or cup.
- Spoon 1/3 cup yogurt into the bottom of the jar, creating an even, smooth layer.
- Sprinkle sliced strawberries over the yogurt, creating a single or double layer, depending on the size of your jar.
- Optionally, sprinkle granulated monkfruit or sweetener of choice over the berries. Add more to sweeten tart fruit, less if the fruit is already very sweet or you like your parfait on the less sweet side.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of your favorite granola over the sweetened fruit layer. I like baking up a fresh batch of low calorie granola or gluten free granola for my strawberry parfaits.
- Repeat this sequence twice more.
- Serve and enjoy!
Products for Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
Cinnamon Stovetop Oats
A delicious alternative for banana and cinnamon lovers!
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/ 2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/ 2 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon, plus more as needed
- 1/ 4 teaspoon Vietnamese cinnamon, plus more as needed
- Flake sea salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut nectar
- 1/ 2 small banana, halved lengthwise
- A small handful cherries, pitted
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter, or nut butter of choice
- Add the milk, oats, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt to a small pot, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Continue to stir the mixture until the oats begin to expand and absorb the liquid, about 3-4 minutes.
- For a creamier texture, add more milk or water as desired. Once the oats are cooked through, remove from heat, stir in 1 teaspoon coconut nectar, and transfer to a bowl.
- Top with sliced fruit, sunflower seed butter, extra cinnamon, the remaining coconut nectar, and a pinch of flaky salt on top. Season to taste.
Products for Cinnamon Stovetop Oats
Easy Coconut Chia Pudding
Delicious coconut chia seed pudding that packs creamy, luscious texture and divinely sweet coconut flavor. Made with just 5 ingredients!
The only luscious & creamy coconut chia pudding you need!
Chia pudding is a delicious, non-baked, no-cook recipe for a dessert-worthy pudding that’s made with chia seeds. The chia seeds are used to thicken the sweetened mixture to create a pudding-like texture.
Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (about 13.66oz)
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 1–4 tablespoons maple syrup*
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, small coconut shreds
- Coconut Whip
- Toasted coconut chips
- Set aside 3 mini jars. These are the mini jars that I use.
- Scoop entire can of coconut milk into a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until fully melted. Whisk until thoroughly mixed. Stovetop Instructions in Notes.
- Add coconut extract and maple syrup to taste. Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add chia seeds and coconut shreds, whisking until well incorporated. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Whisk a few more times to stir through clumps and evenly distribute chia seeds. Pour mixture into mini jars, filling each jar almost to the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours (or overnight if desired) to allow chia pudding to thicken. The longer you refrigerate it, the thicker it’ll be. Optionally, top with coconut whip and toasted coconut chips. Enjoy!
Products for Easy Coconut Chia Pudding
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars: the perfect mix of oatmeal cookie dough + chocolate peanut butter cups in 1 easy to make chocolate peanut butter oat bars recipe!
1 hour 20 minutes
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 15 mins)
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup assorted chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¼ cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Make the dough: In a large bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add all of the dry ingredients: oats, flour, and salt. Using a rubber spatula, fold the ingredients together until well combined. Fold in the add-in ingredients: chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Pour dough into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Make the chocolate topping: Use the double boiler method or do the following. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add Chocolate Topping ingredients (1/2 cup chocolate chips and ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon peanut butter). Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melted. Stir in between heating, until smooth.
- Form the bars: Pour this chocolate mixture over the cookie dough bars. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 bars. Enjoy!